Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thrift Find of the Week: Toaster Cozy!

I've had "toaster cozy" on my thrift list* for at least two or three years now and can finally cross it off!  The colors are nice and bright and complement my sunny kitchen.  It's an Original Holly Hobby brand cozy so most likely from the 70's but looks brand new.  I don't quite get the relation between watering plants and toasting bread- but that's one of the many reasons why it puts a smile on my face when I see it!



*This is a list of everything I am hunting for (furniture, homewares, clothes, etc) and I take it with me to refresh right before I go to a thrift store, garage sale or flea market to keep me "focused" on what I am hunting for and avoid getting too distracted or overwhelmed by the things I don't need but still fall in love with.  Of course I still end up with the other stuff as well, but I feel better having the list with me.  And really just having lists in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment