Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Funday at the Flea Market

Had so much fun at the Santa Monica Airport Flea Market this Sunday and scored big time!

Saw some amazing stuff like these Navajo blankets.  I wanted all of them.


This chair from Africa was completely covered in beautiful beadwork.  I can't imagine wanting to sit in though for fear of ruining it!


I also REALLY wanted this carving of a horse on rustic wood.  I'm already kicking myself that I didn't get it- doh!!


There was something I loved about this framed sign too.  Brain told me to stay focused though.  Stupid brain.


I DID however finally find an awesome metal wall art piece I've been wanting and got a great deal.



It also has lights built in.  Looks great in my living room- I love the shadows it creates!


Got this cute little end table for outside.  It was getting cold and windy and the guy just wanted to pack up and go watch "the game" (not sure what game he was talking about) with his friends so he gave it to me for next to nothing.



And THE BEST purchase of the day- a gorgeous antique kilim rug that was a total steal!  I love the colors.


Here it is in my home.  As you can see Mr. Pugglesworth likes it too!


I followed my hunt with a Thai massage in Venice and lunch from Lemonade.  It was truly a perfect day.




No comments:

Post a Comment